Hi, welcome! I'm Martine De Luna, and I’m in love with helping people turn their “I Can’t” into “I CAN”!
I’m a Transformational Mindset & Personal Branding Coach. What that means is that I guide women in leading lives they adore waking up to. You know why this makes me passionate? Because I have my own journey from brokenness to breakthrough, which helped me find my bliss.
My journey to bliss began in 2008, when I got engaged. My religious upbringing up to that point was one filled with self-sabotage and doubt; at one point, people whom I trusted even sowed doubt in my decision to marry the man I loved (who is now my husband). I looked back at a life of self-sabotage of over 20 years, and knew that if I didn’t do something big, then I would never step out into the possibilities life had waiting me. And so, leaving the church upbringing at 30 years old was a life-altering event that birthed in me the belief that “I can design a life I love,” and that the God of the Universe would keep on blessing me.
One day around 2010, I was pregnant, curious, and searching the Internet for “mommy blogs,” and I was like “Wow, I can do this”. I wanted to be just like these women, and I wanted to share, connect and write my feelings about life and love, just like these women — these moms all over the world — were doing for me. I was attracted to the blogging industry, shifting my career from teaching to full-time online writing (back then, at $5 per article). I experienced a satisfying sense of success in the local blogging scene as “The Dainty Mom”, winning recognition awards, even making some international connections and media features, getting paid 6-figure brand endorsements, and eventually trying my luck as a “blog coach” for women in the Philippines and around Asia, which became my next side-hustle after freelance writing for six years.
That came to a halt in 2015, with the birth of my daughter, when I just couldn’t keep up with the “life that I had designed.” In a series of wrong decisions, I dropped projects, underdelivered for the brands I was working with, and compromised my relationship with my children, even my husband. We lost half our income, the ability to pay for our home (which we were renting), and eventually my reputation as a blogger. From the end of 2015 to mid-2016, I went into a funk and lost my view of what a blissful life truly was.
In May 0f 2016, I was able to begin a new business in the wellness industry, which allowed me to rewire my mind, “from failure to bliss.” I worked with coaches and mentors who helped me to use my stories and failures to encourage others. As I shifted my focus to health, wellness and even fitness, not only did I improve my body, but I started to view life in a whole new way: Full of possibility.
Fixing my mindset allowed me to gain control of my life, and spoke to my soul.
My words “make it blissful” (the name of my blog from 2013 to 2016), took on a whole new meaning, and I wanted to show others that, they too, had the power inside of them to make things blissful, experience freedom, and transform their lives. Since then, I have dedicated the past two years of my life to educating myself on mindset, nutrition, wellness, and coaching.
Had I not gone through life’s lowest of lows — like, having less that $100 in my bank account, with two kids to feed and a husband with no work —, I would not have learned what I know about recovery, becoming resourceful despite your lack of resources, about how effort trumps talent any day, and how letting go and losing is often the launchpad of a new breakthrough. Thanks to these times of “un-bliss,” I’ve found my strongest, truest friendships, my best years in marriage and motherhood, and a business I’m in love with, that gives me MORE: more time for what I love, more health, more wholeness, more connection, more income, just more.
“It’s time for you to make it blissful & design a life that you adore.”
As a Mindset and Empowerment Coach, I have known that the only way out is through. I live to help women like you breakthrough to your most blissful self, re-wiring your belief in yourself, guiding you in your possibilities, through Bliss Strategy, my signature coaching program. I strategize with you in telling your stories with ease, on Blogs and Social Media. I'm also a generous mentor in helping you take your passion into a side-hustle (eventually a full-time one, too, just like I did.)... and all with the resilience to be happy as you do the work on yourself.
I do all these in the service of the Universe. I believe in my mission to "make it blissful." So... If you are ready to make it blissful in your own life, If you are ready to say “Yes” and choose to do what it takes to break the barriers from where you are now to where you could be ... Let’s go.
My Life in Bullets
- I have thrived in my journey as a freelancer and small business owner, without a college degree. I've been working since I was 18, taking associates courses and vocation/trade-based certificates whenever I took on a job or landed a project.
- I am a life + work hacker. I believe in women creating their "bliss strategy": that lifestyle that unlocks the key to Time & an Impactful Income. This is why I have created a path for myself as a Mindset and Personal Branding Coach. I work best with women who believe in being fully-aligned with the VISION they have for their lives & creating a life + work lifestyle that they adore.
- I am passionate about creating a profession from my passion (and I show others how to, too). I hacked my way through life by creating jobs for myself, based on what needs I saw in people. I became known for Brand Coaching, Blog Coaching, Online Writing, Creative Workshops, Social Media Content Creation, and Working From Home, all of which I made into services and learning events that have built my brand, from zero.
- I'm a wellness mentor, too, in a global reboot program that is helping individuals break free from bad food & lifestyle habits, so that they can be free from metabolic disease, happy and wealthy.
- I work from home, currently in the Philippines where I live with my husband and two kids, whom I unschool (curriculum-free).
I love coaching people like you who are passionate about what they do, serving as a Guide and Consultant to you in crafting their Brand Concept, Strategy and Messaging, so that you serve the people you are meant to serve. Below are my core offerings.
MINDSET & EMPOWERMENT COACHING
My skills as a Coach have been elevated through thoughtful, connective mentoring and mindset coaching for women who want true Life Strategy: living a life they love that aligns their values, relationships, and their work, with the time to enjoy all. My limited, signature coaching program is a high-level, high-energy and impactful results-driven strategy.
PERSONAL BRAND COACHING
The Brand Coaching, for me, began serendipitously, when a now well-known blogger in my country, the Philippines, came to me asking to be coached for blogging. Her question, "Can you teach me everything you know?", sparked an idea for a side-hustle for me, while I was working from home as a website writer. Since 2012, I've done blog coaching, to full-on social media content creation and brand launching for bloggers and small local businesses, and a handful of international platforms. Visit my Portfolio page for a list of clients who've worked with me.
I've since given workshops and talks in the following areas:
- Personal Branding : Authenticity + Alignment
- Social Media Curation
- How to Start a Job from Blogging
- From Side Hustling to Fulltime Solopreneuring
- Personalized Wellness & Living a Lifestyle of Proactive Health